Well March has been a great month for me, a lot of new changes in my life have come about and they are all very exciting. I am more then ready to take Citizen Erased Photography in the coming of Spring (it’s still feels like winter here in Montreal)
a few of my favourite posts from March:
Pick of the Week: Le Mort Pop Club by We Are Wolves
Lomography Wednesday: Holgaroid a Review
Adventure in Pysanky Eggs
If you’d be my King, I’d be your Queen
Picture of the Week
Saturday Review: Man Ray
Things that happened in March:
- I started a 365 Challenge on Tumblr
- I moved from the Plateau to the Village part of Montreal into a wonderful apartment, it feels almost like a new life
- I started developing my own film (so far I’ve been so busy with moving that I only got the chance to do 1 roll, you can check out the results here, and here!)
- I changed my hair to be half purple and half blue, which is a brand new design for me.
- My friends from Toronto came to visit me over St Patrick’s Day weekend, and it was a lot of fun.
- My favourite band put out a new album, I actually did a review for it, and have been listening to it non-stop.
- and last but not least, I got a new vintage camera, check her out!
I am so excited to finish unpacking boxes so I can start developing more film and showing off my new apartment and office!