It’s the start of a new year which means that there will be a few changes coming to Citizen Erased. It’s almost been the year anniversary since I first started posting daily and leaping into the world of blogging. I’ve tried a lot of various posts over the year to try and find my style and what I like to post about. I hope some of that material has been either useful or interesting to you guys (hit me up with feedback in the comments anytime). This year I’ve decided to stick with having formatted days because I am a bit of an organizational freak and with me working full time it just makes my life easier. Below will be the schedule, which I am sure may need some tweaking throughout the year and is more a rough estimate. I am really excited to test out more cameras and continue to develop film myself in the new year!
Schedule for 2014
- Pick of the Week – either an Etsy store feature, a book /store review, or a recipe.
- Vintage Tuesdays – bi-weekly vintage photography or cameras, photography I’ve taken with a vintage camera, and how to’s related to vintage cameras.
- Featured Artists – bi-weekly I will be featuring an artist’s work that I enjoy (hoping perhaps to start doing interviews with artists as well).
- Lomography Wednesday – bi-weekly photography taken with toy cameras, toy camera reviews and how to’s.
- Double Exposures – bi-weekly double exposure photography taken by myself.
- Weekly sharing of past photo shoots or casual photo sets of my life.
- Butter – cute photos of my cat while I talk about my week.
- 365 Challenge – monthly posting of my 365 Project where I take a photo every day. I post them daily on my tumblr and FB page as well. Will end in March.
- Monthly DIY – every month I do a DIY project which can vary between homemade pins to lamps made with slides.
- Month in Review – on the first week of the month I will review what happened that month, my favourite posts, and any updates or changes to the blog.
- Otherwise for the Saturdays that don’t have the above two posts it will a day off for me.
- Self-Portrait Sunday – weekly self portraits either current or from previous photo shoots.
- Camera Profiles – exploring me as a photographer with one of my many cameras.
- 52 Weeks of Self Portraits – will start in April after my 365 Project is over, basically a weekly self portrait series.