- Drop Dead print by Liz C Illustration
The print is on discount and I just love this style.
- Zine about Japan by Danadamki
I am starting to have quiet the zine collection, they are really fun.
- Cupcake Rabbit by Pandoras Playhouse
This is no longer available but I’m so in love I wanted to share!
- Wildling print by Julie Filipenko
Her artwork is pretty magical, I just love this print and others on her store!
- Princess and Unicorn birthday card set by Ecala
Fat unicorns might just be the best thing ever.
- Panda brooch by Kaeselotti
What more do you need then a panda brooch?
- Floral Headband by Little Hand Made Goods
I know, I know, floral headbands are super hipster but I can still like them.
- Sticker Heaven pack by Girliepains
I love her artwork and these stickers make me so happy, cannot wait to pick these up
- Felt Brooch by Tangled by Gretel
Her felt work is so interesting and she chooses such great colors!
- Dolly Bow Headwrap by Joo Sweetie
Hair accessories are the best in the summer and these are super cute
- French Macaroron soap by Aubrey E Apothecary
All the soaps look so real, I’m love shaped soaps and these look good enough to eat
- Optical Illusion cat bed by The Cat Ball
I really want to buy one of these for Butter’s birthday but she hates cat beds so much
- Caddisfly wing earrings by Horseflesh
I will always share you earrings because I can’t wear them and that makes me sad sometimes
- Forbinnen Fruit Jewels soap by Lovely Body
Keep looking at soap lately because I’d love to start making my own
- Dinosaur pattern and embossing rolling pin by Valek Rolling Pin
Keep seeing people posting about these rolling pins – want so badly. Wish I made cookies more.
- Nine Lives Zine by Kriski
Another zine for you guys to check out
August Treasures are still in the summer spirit even though we are getting close to the end. Its fun to have a look on Etsy and Storenvy and find really cool shops that make handmade items. I’ve gotten so excited about creating my little treasures lists I’ve already started Septembers and Octobers. Hope you are enjoying the month and have fun looking at all my picks for this month.