- The Pacific Original Painting by Jason J Villeneuve
I bought a few of his paintings and I love them, reminds me of home.
- Mountain Magnet by Peel and Posie
Cute magnet for mountain lovers!
- Succulent Necklace by Run2theWild
Love this mini clay pot necklace, and it’s fake so you don’t have to worry about keeping it alive.
- Handpainted Rock by Cathy McMurray
I wish I had enough patience to paint on rocks, great decoration for a bookshelf.
- Crochet Diana Dreamer Purse by Meemanan
This purse is so darn cute, and it looks excately like the Diana camera.
- Dandelion Seed Head Necklace by Ural Nature
Dandelions remind me of summer so much, perfect way to remember it year around
- Alice in Wonderland Teapot by Loffician
Wish I had $200 for a teapot like this.
- Potted Cacti Mini Mobile by Jikits
Wah, so sad this is no longer available.
- Toadstool Vinyl Sticker by Cat Coven
This sticker crackes me up.
- Temporary Tattoo Set of 5 by DB Illustrations
Obsessed with these temporary tattoos.
- Coconut Sea Salt Soup by BButtonsCo
More amazing soap that looks good enough to eat!
- Glowmatic LED Bike Lights by Glowmatic
Wonderful accessories for your bike espically since it’s darker a lot sooner – want to get these for me bike.
- Sew on Turntable Patch by Dahlia Solieil
This stores has a ton of cool patches, this one though is my fav.
- The Creatures of Middle Earth Zine by Angelarizza
If you love JRR Tolkien’s world like me this is a sweet zine.
- Custom Cat Embroidered Portrait by Hooplastitch
Neat idea, the shop sadly just closed but hopefully it’ll be back.
- White Witch Postcard Pack by Morgaine Faye
Have to include some postcards.
- Set of 3 Postcards by Minifanfan
This illustrators works makes me smile.
- Hello Hedgehog Notecard by My Zoetrope
Beyond cute notecards from this store, hope it comes back soon.
- 3 Space Stickers by Stasiab
KITTY IN SPACESUIT, enough said.
- Moth brooches by NewellsJewels
Really easy to make on your own as these wodden moths are everywhere but still cute.
This month’s treasures are all my Fall picks, lots of autumn colors and great jewelry to pair with sweaters and cute dresses. I think I may have been thinking summer wasn’t going to last long because I picked out a lot of these in August and some of them aren’t available anymore (sorry for that). My favourite item of the month is the bike lights by Glowmatic, honestly such a cute and useful idea. I’ve actually been doing some biking at night this month and increased visibility is great. This month’s list has made me extra wistful because I’ve been really broke since July because of the part-time hours I’ve been doing at work. It’s nice to dream!